In home education.
Our private training packages are for those dog/family teams that thrive on the convenience of lessons in their home. In addition, some situations (such as setting your puppy up for in
home success prior to attending puppy class, and resolving fear and separation problems) are more effectively and appropriately addressed in private lessons rather than in a group class.
Private training can be done by itself or in combination with group classes and/or board and training. Private lessons can be scheduled in your home or at one of our training facilities. The initial lesson is one and a half hours and is $200. Each one-hour lesson after that is $175 or a package of three (purchased on the same day) is $495. We recommend that packages of three lessons be used within 3 weeks to 3 months, but they must be completed within six months of purchase. Appointments are available 7 days a week. Please review our cancellation / change policy.
To schedule private lessons please call: 212-414-9597 or contact us.
Examples of dog training and behavior topics that we can help you with:
- Puppy and adolescent mouthing and nipping
- Excessive and/or inappropriate barking
- Pulling on Leash
- Not coming when called and related lack of reliability in response to your requests
- Jumping up to greet
- Basic manners and obedience
- Advanced manners and obedience
- Agility, tricks, CGC and Therapy Dog preparation
- Destructive chewing
- Child/Dog relations
- Separation issues and anxiety
- Fear based behaviors