Small Dog Play Groups
Make time for play.
We created the concept of small dog play groups in 2001 to provide small dogs with positive social interactions on a regular basis; Our goal being to help dog parents have a place where they could confidently provide their dogs with opportunities to develop, maintain and improve their social skills, and have an outlet for their physical and mental energy. Finding safe and fun opportunities for dog play in New York City can be challenging, especially for those who have concerned about the cleanliness and safety of dog runs. Our trainer moderated small dog play groups are for dogs over 5 1/2 months old that weigh under 20 pounds and have not exhibited aggression issues to people or dogs. If you are concerned about your dog’s appropriateness for playgroups, please contact us to discuss.
- For dogs over 5.5 months old, 20 pounds and under
- For dogs with no aggression issues
- For dogs of all mixes, breeds, and sizes
- The fee is $15 per pup, per visit
- No advanced registration is necessary
- NY Dog Spa (32 West 25th Street) Mondays 6:00 - 7:00pm
- NY Dog Spa (32 West 25th Street) Saturdays 1:45 – 2:45pm LAST SESSION MAY 19th
Small Dog Play Group is not running on Monday, May 28th